CWC Creative Writing Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CWC Creative Writing Club

A fun forum for students to add their own poetry and creative writing!

2 posters

welcome cwc

Mrs P
    Mrs P
    Admin

welcome cwc Empty welcome cwc

Post  Mrs P Tue May 19, 2009 10:22 pm

Hello creative writers!

Welcome to your new blog site. Here you can log on and share your creative ideas! This weeks topic that we will be working on at creative writing club is 'Gothic tales!' So, time to get blogging. The spookier the better! Twisted Evil

Mrs Posthill
    Freeman925

welcome cwc Empty Re: welcome cwc

Post  Freeman925 Thu May 21, 2009 6:32 pm

This is Andrew Gorringe writing my story.
    The Ghosts With No Past
    The place where it all started was in a rotting, damp,cold graveyard that is haunted by the rotting corpses from 6 feet under. There are huge wet and sticky cobwebs on every gravestone and i can almost taste the dead, yuck! tastes like raw chicken. i can hear the dead groaning in their coffins and they are groaning these things all at once "help me" but much more like a whisper and i can hear other whispers like "where are you going", "over here","mmm...freshmeat", and then i heard a loud screaming sound in my ears and then.......nothing,just absolute darkness and silence even the silent night seems to uncomfortable for me!

I ran home imediatly after the silence crept into my skull & exploded. but i ran into something, i can't tell what it is though i think it's a ghost.no wait it can't be a ghost because it feels all fleshy and gooey, OMG IT'S A ZOMBIE AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH.....

TO BE CONTINUED? OR NOT. Twisted Evil
    Mrs P
    Mrs P
    Admin

Post  Mrs P Fri May 22, 2009 6:54 pm

wow Andrew, what a fantasitc, creepy short story! You use your senses well to describe the setting. I didn't like the 'OMG'- writers don't tend to use abbreviations like this in their writing, especially not gothic tales. Save this for your text messages! Otherwise- fab work. Keep blogging!

Mrs Posthill cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:00 am