CWC Creative Writing Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CWC Creative Writing Club

A fun forum for students to add their own poetry and creative writing!

2 posters

dead wild ... life!

katieee! x
    katieee! x

dead wild ... life! Empty dead wild ... life!

Post  katieee! x Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 pm

we were walking down the street when we saw a flat-ish round object in the middle of the road, we looked a little closer and we realised it was a hedgehog! it had been squished by a car or motor bike. we were horrified and agreed to move it on the way home. when we finally got to where the poor animalm was it had been even more falttened! we didnt move it in the end, so its still there now!! (bearing in mind this only happened 2 days ago and the next part happened TODAY ... 4th june 09) so today we were walking as we normally do and we had already passes the hedgehog and we turned a corner to see an un-scratched DEAD squirrel lying in the road!! we thought it was kill the animals day or something!! we couldnt move it though or we would be lat for school, then suddenly i noticed another thing on the other side of the road with some red near it. we crossed over to find ANOTHER dead squirrel, but this one was literally inside out with all ts guts hanging out and everything!! and now both squirrels and the hedgehog are still in the same spot (sort of)!! Shocked
    Mrs P
    Mrs P
    Admin

dead wild ... life! Empty katie's sicko squirel sightings!

Post  Mrs P Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:14 pm

Katie- an interesting 'story' (if you can call it that!) Funnily enough, i also saw three dead squirels just the other day. There must be some sort of squirrel flu outbreak! I think your story needed a bit more description, to set the scene and describe what the road kill looked like (urrrgh!) affraid

Keep em coming.

Mrs Posthill.